SilverLake’s strategic business analysis consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing model.
In the present competitive environment, businesses and organizations often require expert guidance and consultation from skilled business analysts. Business analysis consulting services allow organizations to leverage the expertise and industry knowledge of business analysts to procure most suitable solutions for increasing their business efficiency and performance.
Today, organizations require regular transformations and changes in order to stay tuned with the changing practices and business requirements. SilverLake is a prominent business analysis consulting company helping businesses and organizations in transforming their business operations in the right way through our well conceived IT solutions. With more than a decade of exciting and impressive existence, SilverLake boasts of extensive business experience and a team of highly skilled & experienced business analysts with each having a minimum 10 years of experience in business analysis consulting for diverse business verticals.
Business Analysis – Key Benefits
- Cover short term skills gaps with minimum effort and cost.
- Transfer of business analysis skills.
- Higher quality analysis and design provides for better solutions.
- Specialised knowledge of business domain, including Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Financial and Insurance.
Key Skills of our Business Analysts
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and business
- Strong analytical, quantative, process re-design and problem solving skills
- Experience with business analysis and requirements management methodologies including UML, RUP, case studies, use cases and state transition diagrams and process flows
- Application of technology concepts to business needs
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Capability of working with offshore, internal or external partners
- Strong grasp of IT industry trends and their applicability to business processes
- Effective leadership and team interaction skills.